Home    Contact Us    Sitemap
Georgia's Global City College Park Air Transportation Gateway
Historic College Park Sign
College Park, GA - Home Page

Go To Search
A variance is an administrative exception to land use regulations. If a property owner needs to request consideration for an exception within the corporate limits of the City of College Park, it must use the application listed here:  variance application

The City of College Park has specific zoning regulations in place.  If a property owner seeks a change in the zoning classification, he/she is required to submit a rezoning application.

Also, a conditional use permit is a zoning exception which allows the property owner use of his/her land in a way not otherwise permitted within the particular zoning district.  The conditional use permit application must be submitted before consideration.

Additionally, Conditional Use Height Application may be required, depending on specifications surrounding the proposed project. It can be found here.

College Park City Hall
3667 Main St.
College Park, GA 30337
Phone: (404) 767-1537